As we know that not every organization has expert developers who can make the applications required in their organization. For example, in small or even medium-sized industries, they have problems in terms of the limited ability of employees to develop applications that are really required. Even though some powerful applications are required to increase business revenue, but for some organizations this is difficult to achieve.
Microsoft Power Platform is bringing added ease and innovation to low-code app development and automation for citizen developers, business analysts, IT admins, and professional developers. For those who want to take their project and portfolio management activities to the next level, Microsoft Power Platform is a definite necessity within your toolbox. Work together to meet challenges effectively with Microsoft Power Platform—analyse data, build solutions, automate processes, and create virtual agents.
Microsoft Power Platform consists of four core services:
- Power Apps
Build apps in hours—not months—that easily connect to data, use Excel-like expressions to add logic, and run on the web, iOS, and Android devices.
- Power BI
Unify data from many sources to create interactive, immersive dashboards and reports that provide actionable insights and drive business results.
- Power Automate
Include powerful workflow automation directly in your apps with a no-code approach that connects to hundreds of popular apps and services.
- Power Virtual Agents
Easily build chatbots to engage conversationally with your customers and employees—no coding required.
A new set of capabilities across Microsoft Power Platform including:
- Enhanced collaboration for users building apps with built-in commenting, users can write and share Office-like comments directly inside the authoring canvases of Power Apps, Power Virtual Agents, and Power Automate.
- Licensing flexibility with the Microsoft Power Apps per app pay-as-you-go plan, allowing developers to use an Azure subscription to license users.
- Discover inefficiencies in workflows with Process Advisor, in Microsoft Power Automate, use data insights to find and resolve inefficient daily business processes and workflows.
- Data insights made easy for teams with the general availability of the Microsoft Power BI App in Microsoft Teams. Power BI can be included in chats, meetings, calendar invites and Microsoft Teams.
- Accelerated innovation with fusion team development with new capabilities ranging from Power Apps mobile apps to new features for GitHub Codespaces, Git version control.
- Integrate AI easier than ever into apps with Microsoft AI Builder Bring Your Own Model to integrate models into any control in Power Apps via Power Fx and included AI Builder capacity.
Microsoft Power Platform give everyone the ability to create solutions that accelerate business. Learn how your organization prospers when you empower employees to create solutions for themselves and others using Microsoft Power Platform.
Should you interested to gain more information about Microsoft Power Platform and bring the benefits to your organization, please do not hesitate to contact us!
- Sales, PT Graha Technosoft Informatika, 62-21-5658566, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Info, PT Graha Technosoft Informatika, 62-21-565-8566, email@example.com