Microsoft Power Platform – Create Your Own Application
Microsoft Power Platform In this digital era transformation, will bring advantages to business growth for all industries. Microsoft Power Platform can be used for analyze data, build solutions, and automate processes across the companies. Power Platform consists of Power BI, Power Apps, and Microsoft Flow. One of the parts, Microsoft Flow has been renamed as Power Automate.
To create the sophisticated business solutions, you can combine the automation of Power Automate and analytics from Power BI with Power Apps. Microsoft adding automation tools to Power Automate, that will be able to automate tasks across many applications on a device that uses a Windows operating system.
Going though to the next chapter, we are going to give information about “Introducing new AI Builder”. Should you are eager to know more about Microsoft Power Platform, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Introducing new AI Builder preview models for Power Automate and Power Apps
AI Builder is a new low-code Power Platform capability to easily automate processes, predict outcomes, and improve business performance bringing the power of Microsoft AI to a simple point-and-click experience.
You can now build AI models without knowing programming or data science. Using AI is made even easier with integration directly into Power Apps and Power Automate.
AI Builder was released in general availability on October 1st with the first two AI scenarios, Prediction and Business card reader. Any user can start a free trial instantly for 30 days. Even more AI scenarios are available in preview at no cost.
Introducing new AI models in preview
We are introducing new prebuilt models that are ready to use with no training necessary. These models can be used today in Power Automate.
Sentiment analysis can be used to detect positive or negative sentiment in social media, customer reviews, or any text data you want to analyze. This model evaluates your text input to determine if it’s positive, negative, or neutral.
Text recognition can be used to extract words from documents and images. It uses state-of-the-art optical character recognition (OCR) to detect embedded print and handwritten text.
Language detection identifies the predominant language of text. The model analyses the text and returns the detected language with a confidence score.
Key phrase extraction identifies the main points in text. For example, given the sentence “The food was delicious and there was wonderful staff”, the service would return: “food” and “wonderful staff”.
Improved AI models and new capabilities
- Getting started To better understand what can be done for each AI scenario, we have updated the Build page to highlight the main steps of the model journey, as well as showcase some examples and best practices.
- Model Detailed Pages The model details page has been completely redesigned to better surface model performance, highlight the influential data used during training, and increase awareness on how to use the model.
- Option Set for Prediction Prediction models learn from your data to predict outcomes. Previously, you could only predict outcomes that have one or two options. We have now added support for the Option Set data types which allow you to map multiple values to Yes or No. For instance, you can map “Made purchase” to Yes, “No Purchase” to No, and predict all other values.
- Other AI Models The user experience has been updated for enhanced usability and accelerated model configuration. For example, you can re-analyze a Form Processing model directly from the wizard and see your tagging progress when creating an Object Detection model.
- Share your model Object Detection, Form Processing, and Text Classification models are now only usable by their creator by default. The new Share feature, which is currently in preview, enables other users to use the model in Power Apps and Power Automate. For Prediction models, access to the predicted outcomes is managed by the permission to the entity. Prebuilt models, such as Business card reader, are accessible to all.
- Integration into Dynamics 365 AI Builder is now powering AI capabilities for some Dynamics 365 applications. Business card reader is now integrated and generally available directly within Dynamics 365 Sales.
More Info :
- Sales, PT Graha Technosoft Informatika, 62-21-5658566, email@example.com
- Info, PT Graha Technosoft Informatika, 62-21-565-8566, firstname.lastname@example.org
Which Number Completes The puzzle ?
- The answer will need to be submitted by November 29th, 2019.
- A Lucky participant who submits the correct answer will be granted shopping voucher. Winner will be announced on the following month of Technosoft Newsletter.
- Only Technosoft Customer can participate the quiz.