If you’re curious and driven, we’re interested.
The brightest developers come to Technosoft to collaborate with each other. Developers, consultants, accountants, writers, innovators, and dreamers—together we innovate business solutions.
Inventing and applying cutting-edge technology to solve business problems are just our daily practices. Technosoft provides you with great opportunities to learn, innovate and create world-class software solution. You can unleash you full expertise, maximise your potentials, and above all, always to challenge yourself.
We’re looking for great people to join us. If you love innovation and want to build the next great automotive solution software company, Technosoft is for you.
Join Technosoft now!
Want to know more about working in Technosoft?
Send us your inquiry about applying to
Mobile Development Team Lead Architect
- Builds management and deployment. Have a knowledge and understanding how to configure builds, environments, understanding of infrastructure patterns and components. Experience with VSTV/TFS will be a plus;
- Azure. Knowledge of Azure components and services. Experience with high-load services on azure (scalability, durability). Manage dev and production environments;
- Mobile apps support and distribution. Have a knowledge about management certificates (dev, provision, push etc.). Have a knowledge about process of distribution mobile apps (app creation, TestFlight, alfa channels etc.) and it automation.
- Agile. Possess agile development experience along with full software development life cycle experience;
- Architecture. Technical ownership of core systems, their architecture and non-functional qualities in production.
- Provide knowledge sharing and mentor developers for proper coding techniques and programming practices;
- Mobile development. Have a knowledge about architecture of hybrid mobile applications (Cordova, PWA);
- Frameworks. Have a knowledge about modern web-frameworks (Angular, ReactJS) and server-side (.Net/.Net Core, NodeJS)
Solid skills in:
- Azure, TFS / VSTS, GIT
- Agile / Scrum, DevOps, Continuous Integration
- OOP, Design patterns, SOLID
- .Net / .Net Core, Asp.NET / Asp.Net Core, C#, RESTful API, JSON, Node JS
- Azure SQL, MS SQL, LINQ
- UI/UX, Bootstrap, Material design
- Mobile Development and distribution, Cordova, Hybrid apps
Have a knowledge about:
- Power BI
- Confluence / Technical Documentation
- Appinsight, Google analytics
- Azure ML
- Administrate VSTS;
- Conduct status and sprint planning meetings;
- Configure and support builds and releases automation;
- Manage Azure infrastructure;
- Manage, support and create Dev, QA and Prods environments;
- Research and adapt new azure services;
- Distribute mobile apps by apple and google stores;
- Manage and support Dev, QA and production mobile apps;
- Technical ownership of core systems and their architecture;
- Provide knowledge sharing and mentor developers for proper coding techniques and programming practices
- Conduct core review sessions;
- Develop core features and components;
- Support QA and BA teams;
Dynamics AX Consultant
- Lead business requirements sessions with clients
- Analyze and translate business requirements into functional and design specifications
- Conduct functional fit/gap analysis between business requirement and product/system
- Create and review functional documentations such as requirements definition, functional specs, design specs, test plan and scripts etc
- Perform Dynamics AX configuration and customization during presales and implementation phases
- Experience and ability to present and demo solutions according to customers’ requirements
- Conduct product training and workshops
- Advise clients on the capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality and custom development
- Conduct UAT session with clients
- Bridge communication between business and technical people
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university majoring in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years working experience in the IT industry as a Consultant/Business Analyst with strong demonstrated consulting and client-facing skills.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience with Dynamics AX Finance. Knowledge in AX Logistics will be an added advantage.
- Successfully delivered minimum 2 full cycle of Dynamics AX implementations
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics AX concepts (i.e. Configuration, Customization, Integration etc)
- Knowledge in Dynamics CRM will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel locally and overseas.
- Attractive salary, THR, insurance package for self & family, project bonuses and travel allowances
- Work location is in Jakarta Barat
Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
- Play a significant role in all aspects of solution implementation such as design, configuration, development, deployment, installation and operations support
- Engage in projects to deliver technical consultancy and develop custom solutions for clients
- Conduct technical discussions with clients
- Create technical specifications
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM and other applications
- Plan and perform data migration into new systems
- Conduct training on the usage and administration of MS Dynamics CRM
- Understand the capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality and custom development
- Provide technical support to clients
- Research and evaluate web related technologies and products
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university majoring in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 years working experience in the IT industry in similar roles with 2 years of consulting and client-facing experience preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in MS Dynamics CRM and web-based development using .NET based language.
- Knowledge in AGILE software development methodology and Dynamics AX development will be an added advantage.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Willing to travel locally and overseas.
Dynamics CRM Support Engineer
We currently have opening for this position that will give a chance to work in an exciting support position. The candidates will be required to be user facing as well as supporting the Dynamics CRM system. The role is challenging whilst offering the candidates a platform to develop and build his/her skills. The candidates will get exposure to a number of the latest technologies including Dynamics 365.
Technosoft provides continuous training, opportunity’s to do certifications and excellent progression ladder for its employees to move into Consultants or Developers roles when they are ready to step up.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Provide helpdesk services to our customers
- Manage and progress customers support emails and calls
- Document problems and activity and solution for each case
- Communicate the status of issues to customers and to the CRM team
- Identify high priority customer issues and escalate to appropriate team members, including management
- Work with customers and other team members to investigate, test and develop solutions and workarounds to resolve customer issues/requests
- Perform in-depth analysis of CRM user issues to determine causes and solutions
- Gain an understanding of the underlying business, data and processes sufficient to provide expert advice to users in the use of Dynamics CRM
- Work with customers, development, support and other members of the team to investigate, test and develop solutions and workarounds to resolve customer issues/ requests
- Participate in the delivery of changes within an agile development environment in collaboration with business analysts, developers and users
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university majoring Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Proficiency in Dynamics CRM 2011 or later is an advantage
- At least 2 years working experience in the related field
- Understanding of functional customizations and configurations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficiency in SQL server and ability to write SQL queries, SQL Reporting Service (SSRS)
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.Net and Java Script
- Proficiency in Mobile Development is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong support desk experience including call logging and SLA compliance
- Excellent skills in a leading CRM application, with strong emphasis on relational database structures
- Good network infrastructure knowledge is an advantage
- Attractive salary, THR, Insurance package for self and family, project bonuses, and travel allowance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Having 2 – 3 years experiences.
- Good in communicate and work well within a team
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Delivering a complete front-end application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Work in team with back end developers and designers for UI/UX
- Have experience in creating API/Webservice
- Experienced with responsive web development.
- Experienced with agile software development.
- Experience with Git or other similar version control systems.
Tele - Account Manager
- Your main responsibility is to obtain prospect customers through tele-direct sales.
- Offering or introducing software/system solutions to customers through telephone
- Maintain a close productive relationship with existing key accounts and develop new accounts to achieve sales target for a major market segment.
- Periodically report pipeline sales to the Sales Manager
- Minimum D3 in Informatics, Marketing, or Economic
- Background in any fields in IT is a plus and strong selling/marketing skills
- Fast learner, confident and hardworker
- Capable to communicate in English both verbal and written
- Able to work independently and perform under pressure
- Fresh Graduate welcomes to apply
You’re welcomed to join our team
Reach out anytime
PT. Graha Technosoft Informatika
We are committed to deliver innovative solutions for our customers. Learn how we are empowering our customers every day. Talk to us today.