If you’re curious and driven, we’re interested.
The brightest developers come to Technosoft to collaborate with each other. Developers, consultants, accountants, writers, innovators, and dreamers—together we innovate business solutions.
Inventing and applying cutting-edge technology to solve business problems are just our daily practices. Technosoft provides you with great opportunities to learn, innovate and create world-class software solution. You can unleash you full expertise, maximise your potentials, and above all, always to challenge yourself.
We’re looking for great people to join us. If you love innovation and want to build the next great automotive solution software company, Technosoft is for you.
Join Technosoft now!
Want to know more about working in Technosoft?
Send us your inquiry about applying to
Senior Pre-Sales Consultant
The Senior Pre-sales Consultant coordinates technical pre-sales activities. He/she transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills. Assists in all levels of technical account planning and accompanies sales account managers on visits to customers. Assists in the development of formal sales proposal and presents and differentiates product offerings at a technical level from the competition. The Senior Pre-sales Consultant will also actively participate in internal specialist teams and provide consultative support in specialist areas to other Pre-sales Consultants.
- Product presentations and demonstrations
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Build custom demonstrations
- Deliver Proof of Concepts (POC)
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations and/or pilot projects
- Support at external and internal customer facing events
- Create internal software requests and POC implementation plans and monitor the approval process
- Prepare software order forms (providing feature codes and product information)
- Monitor accurate and correct delivery of software sold
- Be able to position and present Technosoft product offerings
- Compare Technosoft products offering at a technical level with competitive products
- Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers
- Liaise with RND teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process
- Assists with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts and the creation of a sales cycle plan
- Assists customer, prospect and Sales Representative to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI (Return of Investment)
- Manages hand-over to the Services Functions (Post-Sales Support and Professional Services) for live project implementation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or other related discipline
- Detailed knowledge of ERP and CRM is a must, knowledge in automotive industry is an advantage
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to multi task and prioritize under pressure
- Self starter and good listening skills
- Fluency in English essential. Additional fluency in another language would be an advantage
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution.
- Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions
- Affinity to both sales and technology
- A team player with the ability to adopt a leadership role where necessary
- Willing to travel locally and overseas
- Attractive salary, THR, insurance package for self & family, project bonuses, and travel allowances
Dynamics AX Consultant
- Lead business requirements sessions with clients
- Analyze and translate business requirements into functional and design specifications
- Conduct functional fit/gap analysis between business requirement and product/system
- Create and review functional documentations such as requirements definition, functional specs, design specs, test plan and scripts etc
- Perform Dynamics AX configuration and customization during presales and implementation phases
- Experience and ability to present and demo solutions according to customers’ requirements
- Conduct product training and workshops
- Advise clients on the capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality and custom development
- Conduct UAT session with clients
- Bridge communication between business and technical people
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university majoring in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years working experience in the IT industry as a Consultant/Business Analyst with strong demonstrated consulting and client-facing skills.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience with Dynamics AX Finance. Knowledge in AX Logistics will be an added advantage.
- Successfully delivered minimum 2 full cycle of Dynamics AX implementations
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics AX concepts (i.e. Configuration, Customization, Integration etc)
- Knowledge in Dynamics CRM will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel locally and overseas.
- Attractive salary, THR, insurance package for self & family, project bonuses and travel allowances
- Work location is in Jakarta Barat
You’re welcomed to join our team
Reach out anytime
PT. Graha Technosoft Informatika
We are committed to deliver innovative solutions for our customers. Learn how we are empowering our customers every day. Talk to us today.