If you’re curious and driven, we’re interested.
We’re looking for great people to join us. If you love innovation and want to build the next great automotive solution software company, Technosoft is for you.
Join Technosoft now!
Send us your inquiry about applying to
- Implement, and document all aspects of development work as assigned
- Play a significant role in all aspects of solution design, development, deployment, and operations support
- Engage in projects to deliver technical consultancy and develop custom solutions for customer
- Assist in planning and preparation of customer trainings/ sessions/ events
- Support and eventually manage implementation projects
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Required skill(s): VB.Net, SQL & C#
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in web-based development using .NET based language
- Willing to travel locally and overseas
- Attractive salary, THR, insurance package for self & family, project bonuses and travel allowances
- Review, investigate and analyze business systems, identifying options for improving business processes
- Gather, analyze and document the business requirements into functional requirements
- Conduct gap analysis between business needs and the system
- Gathering business requirements, assists in User Acceptance Test
- Supports the development of training and implementation material, participates in the implementation, and provides post-implementation support
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Manage and perform UAT as well as defect management
- Conduct training for key and end users of the system
- Contact person between business and group business analyst
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 1 year Business Analysis experience
- Experience in implementation or providing pre- and post-sales support for any ERP system (a must)
- Experience in determining customer business requirements and objectives; demonstrated ability to develop application designs to meet those needs
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Team Player
Automation Quality Assurance
- Analyzing, reviewing and assessing requirements and design specifications
- Involved in identifying test conditions and creating test designs, test cases, test procedure specifications and test data
- Create automation script
- Recording and identifying severity of defects
- Ensuring accuracy of user raised defects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field
- Having min 2 years experience as automation quality assurance
- Required skill(s): C#, Selenium Webdiver
- Good communication in English
- Support of the accounting, administrative, and financial planning duties of the company.
- Producing timely and accurate financial statements and management reports.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support company activities.
- Minimum S1 Accounting from reputable university with IPK 3.0 or above
- Good Communication in English in writing – a must
- Good knowledge of accounting software
- Good knowledge of monthly, yearly tax and any government agencies reporting
- Good attention to details, hardworking, highly motivated, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and team work
- Strong planning, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills
- Willing to be placed at JAKARTA BARAT
- Attractive salary and bonus
Licensing Sales Representative
- Maintain a close productive relationship with existing key accounts and develop new accounts to achieve sales target for a major market segment.
- Assist customer in developing/optimising use of Microsoft licensing.
- Secure existing customer and create additional sales / new sales.
- Support in licensing sales cases.
- Dealing with pricing and create licensing quotes.
- Periodically report pipeline sales to the Sales Manager & set up Sales Target Goal.
- Minimum D3 in Informatics, Marketing, or Economic
- Background in any fields in IT is a plus and strong selling/marketing skills
- Fast learner, confident and hardworker
- Presentation skills (a plus) & strong interest to keep up with new software technology
- Knowledge in Microsoft software product line is a must.
- Capable to communicate in English both verbal and written
- Able to work independently and perform under pressure
- Attractive salary and sales commission